May 21, 2018
A set of chipper + crane + truck for important biomass company
As part of the may deliveries, we are pleased to inform that an important company dedicated to the biomass sector has acquired an effective whole set of Pezzolato + truck + Liv crane, which has added to its fleet to complement and refine their organic material treatment activities.
The acquired equipment manages to be of the most powerful machineries working together due to the endless number of characteristics that they have, not only individually but also in group. Below we will review the main characteristics of the equipment:
PTH 1000/1000 chipper:
● Independent motor Iveco C13 510 Hp.
● Maximum diameter of soft wood: 700 mm.
● Maximum diameter hardwood diameter: 500 mm.
● Material step: 1000x700 mm.
● Cutting drum width: 1000 mm.
● 2 blades, 2 lower feed rollers
● Radio remote control.
● 2 interchangeable grills.
● Vertical feed rollers.
● Black box system with GPS and splinter control.
● Production Timetable: 130/150 m3
Crane: LIV L150K.96
● Double extension.
● Length of 9600 mm.
● Elevable control cabin, joystick operation with proportional distance.
● Air conditioning.
● Reinforced forest grapple with Cranab 36 rotator.
This powerful team will undoubtedly come as an efficient help for the activities of our client, whom we wish for success and thanks for the trust placed in Transgrúas for their recent purchase.
January 23, 2018
The company Pezzolato, of leading position in Europe, starts actively the year by atteding two shows during the first trimester.