August 28, 2017
We continue with more improvements and explanations of technology and equipment, this time with the help of a very explanatory video where you can evaluate these changes in a more graphical way.
In this case we are talking about the new generation of lowered semi-trailers with the SOLO "One-Scopic" independent hydraulic suspension system. The main features of this improvement are the following:
- The best independent hydraulic suspensions (increase reliability, reduce taring and eliminates typical technical problems of alternative solutions based on Miltilink and McPherson technologies).
- Greater telescopic extension.
- The lowest tare in semi-trailers of its category.
- High versatility: new interchangeable necks / new loading floors with load capacity and various features / rear module with the widest holes compared to all competition / etc.
- Simple maintenance.
- Greater resistance to concentrated loads.
- Best steering performance (exclusive progressive steering system DST mechanism with 5 year warranty).
We leave the video below and our commercial department is at your disposal to solve doubts and work together to choose the equipment that best suits the characteristics of your projects.
January 4, 2018
We deliver a Semi-trailer De Angelis model 2T5B for the transport of machinery.
November 22, 2017
Transgrúas presents the list of used and new trailers ready for immediate delivery, from stock.