July 6, 2020
Our after sales team at Transgrúas Madrid, travels to Vitoria to teach a Fassi crane repair course
On June 30, a company in the electrical sector carried out a FASSI crane repair course. It is a company that, throughout its history, has allowed it to cover different sectors, from electricity, gas, industrial plants, railways, telecommunications, water, control systems, construction, environment, facilities maintenance, to engineering aerospace.
Our colleagues from the after-sales department in Madrid, traveled to Vitoria to teach this course. It was an 11 hours couse, where they deal with topics such as:
- Identification of all the components of the crane.
- Explanation of the hydraulic installation of the crane
- Explanation of the electrical installation of the crane.
- Explanation of the Can bus line and electronic components of the crane.
- Explanation of radio control management and available options.
- Operation of the crane load limiter.
- Stability system functionality.
- Troubleshooting and technical service.
It was a very well-used day, in which we helped our client to understand the benefits of this crane and, transmit to the operators a total confidence, to repair and update the equipment of their customers.
June 11, 2020
Subministraments de materials i excavacions Igualada, S.L increases its fleet with a Transgrúas equipment.
Our client SUMEX, dedicated to the construction material sale, and also to the excavation sector, is located...
May 22, 2020
We make the assembling of a 4 functions Scanreco bars remote control with 4G system without changing the crane distributor.
April 8, 2020
As part of the development of automatic control systems that make the use of the crane increasingly safer and more precise, Fassi has developed a new function called Automatic Crane Movement: ACM (Automatic Crane Movement)
July 8, 2020
2 Fassi cranes F135A.0.22 & 1 F110B.0.22 for Via Augusta, S.A.