July 27, 2020
The device that allows the crane to be used as an aerial platform (PLE), switching from CRANE to PLE mode with a single command
The EN280: 2015 regulation establishes the safety requirements for mobile personnel lifting platforms (= PLE) designed to lift people to a certain height at which they must carry out a task, which they must do in complete safety both when working and in the access and exit of the basket. For this, the standard is based on two main requirements:
1. Structure: manufacturer's responsibility
2. Stability devices when mounting on truck: assembler's responsibility
Fassi has developed the FPS device that foresees and includes all the necessary elements so that whoever is in charge of the assembly, in this case Transgrúas, has clear guidelines and the necessary material so that the Fassi crane, once the operator basket is attached, becomes in a PLE and operate with the same security as an aerial platform.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE FPS DEVICE:
- Electronic control system according to EN280 standard
- Sensors and electrovalves that allow to read in real time the stability conditions of the machine during work.
- Identification of the stabilization condition and blocking of the stabilizers when the crane is in PLE mode, which prevents the stabilizers from being manipulated when the basket is working.
- Parameterization of the degrees of inclination of the platform according to EN280 standard
- Electrical predisposition in the basket for connection with quick plug: the connection between the crane and the basket is made with a simple flask that, once connected, the crane works in PLE mode.
- CE certification according to the EN280 standard in the technical data sheet, in addition to the crane certification.
At Transgrúas we have extensive experience in the mounting of baskets approved according to the EN280 standard. In addition, for 30 years we have been distributing aerial platforms on trucks, so we know perfectly well the technical difference between an aerial platform and a truck-mounted crane with basket, we put our experience to the benefit of our customers.
June 8, 2020
Hijos de Froilán Fernández delivers to Correos two Anteo tail lifts, model F3CL.10.
They are two Anteo tail lifts, model F3CL.10, with aluminium plate of 2.100mm. width, and 1.600mm depth, with load brakes, in...
July 9, 2020
The industrial vehicle sale and repair company, has trusted once more in Transgrúas.
After a large commercial relationship, once more, our client trusts in Transgrúas. Now, they have chose a complete equipment:...
July 6, 2020
Another Fassi knuckle boom crane delivered, a F315RA.2.28: 31 tn/mt. capacity.
July 13, 2020
Last month of July we delivered a heavy range Fassi used crane: Fassi F800BXP.27
Our client David Fernández Transportes SL, located in Cerdanyola del Vallés, Barcelona, is an important company of the sectors...
November 9, 2020
Mounting a 10 ton container hook lift on a light and compact vehicle
On this occasion we have delivered a hook-on container equipment from Marrel's small range, the AL10 to a company that provides municipal container...
October 5, 2020
Efficiency and performance: Foundation and evolution of Fassi cranes
Coinciding with the return of the holidays, Fassi has launched a new issue of its magazine LIFTING TOMORROW, with the motto: Efficiency and performance:...
September 17, 2020
If you have a crane without CE marking, due to age or origin from a non-CE market, at Transgrúas we adapt your crane
The solution is valid for cranes of all brands and consists of the installation of the "moment...