Liv - 25.5 Ton Non-Collapsible Scrap and Forestry Crane
Reference: L270K.140 DT
CHARACTERISTICS AND FEATURES
- Crane designed for forestry/biomass use and for recycling of ferrous material and other recyclable materials. Does not include crossing or stabilizers.
- Crane with interior piping and stabilizer control from the seat. Main boom hydraulically extendible.
- Lift Capacity: 25.5 ton/m
- Maximum horizontal range: 14.02 m. (1,890 Kg top load)
- Rotation Power: 4 tons
- Connecting rod between primary and secondary arm allowing for greater horizontal lifting power
- Three Point Suspension
- Extended trajectory of 3.2 m.
- Rotation: 405º
- Double rack and pinion rotation system
- Adjustable front seat
- Controls: 2 pedals and 2 joystick levers.
- Side Mount Distributor
Contact our sales department for specifications, price, delivery time. Units available for immediate delivery. We also offer scrap, foldable, tractor and recycling cranes.